Оваа страна користи колачиња со цел да Ви овозможиме подобро искуство на користење. Со продолжување го прифаќате нивното користење.
Parallels Desktop 14 Retail Box EU
Run thousands of Windows apps like Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Access, Quicken, QuickBooks, Visual Studio, even graphic intensive games and CAD programs without compromising on performance or rebooting. Parallels Desktop 14 is fully optimized for Windows 10 and macOS Mojave.
Run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side
Experience as much or as little Windows as you want. Multiple view modes allow you full control of the level of integration between Mac and Windows.
Moving from PC to a Mac has never been this easy
Easily transfer everything on your current PC–operating system, documents, applications, games, even your internet browser favorites –over to your Mac in a snap.
Streamlined Windows Installation
Installing Windows on your Mac has never been so simple. The easy to use and intuitive Wizard walks you through the complete setup, including the purchase of a Windows 10 license, if needed.
Already using Boot Camp?
Easily convert your existing Windows Boot Camp partition to a new Parallels Desktop virtual machine.
Not just for Windows
Run a wide array of operating systems including macOS, Windows 10, 8.1, and 7, Linux, Google Chrome, and more.
Lightning Fast Performance
Resource-hungry Windows applications run effortlessly without slowing down your Mac, and Microsoft® Office is faster than ever.
One-click optimization of virtual machine settings makes it easy to get the performance you need.
- A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Core i9, Intel Core M or Xeon processor
- Minimum 4 GB of memory, 8 GB is recommended
- 600 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop application installation
- Additional disk space for virtual machines (varies on operating system and applications installed, e.g. at least 16GB is required for Windows 10)
- SSD drive is recommended for better performance
- Internet connection for product activation and select features